Time Flies When You’re Having Fun!!

We welcomed the biggest freshman class in the diocese this year, which is definitely something to be proud of!

Daniel M. '19, Staff Writer

The first quarter has officially started! Wait…actually, it’s over, how about that?! The last three months went by so fast. It felt like one minute, I was stepping through the doors on September the eighth and the next, I was waiting for my report card in the mail. But, you know what they say; time flies when you are having fun!

I’d say this past first quarter was a pretty big deal. We welcomed the biggest freshman class in the diocese this year, which is definitely something to be proud of! It shows that more students wanted to come to Roman than any other school in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. It is also shows that our school is continuing to grow and expand as the years go by. In addition, we welcomed over ten new staff members to our Roman family. Like I said, it’s been a great start to an already highly anticipated year.

I do want to use a bit of this article to continue our welcome of the freshman.  I know for some of you, it must’ve been hard to adjust to a high school setting. Which is normal, trust me. I was a freshman last year and I remembered being completely overwhelmed when I first started high school. But by the time you are reading this, you’ll probably know what’s going on and what Roman is all about. And if I had to give you guys advice; join a club or sport. That is where you can meet people that are interested in the same things as you. Honestly, getting involved is the best thing you can do at any high school.

Well, I’m going to end this by saying; let’s continue to make this 2016-2017 year one that we will never forget!